Thursday, March 28, 2013

Has it really been that long since I've even logged on to my blog??? Sadly, yes :(.  We got busy with the holidays like I'm sure everyone does. And with the way I love Halloween, preparations take several weeks before October even starts!! I am so sad that this is the only picture I got :(. Dozer LOVES Spongebob, so he was pretty thrilled with this costume. When we had asked him to pick what he wanted to be, he didn't want to be ANYTHING. He wouldn't even try on a single costume! He finally admitted that he wanted to be Spongebob, so we had to go to several stores to find one!! He still wears it. 
Princess was a Wyoming Cowboy Cheerleader :).  The costume was from my mom, and it was SO cute! But she was sick over Halloween, so I never got a picture. I'm sure the dress is way too small by now.  :/



 These are a few good pics from summer time.








We decided on a whim to take the kids to see the lights at Temple square. It was quite the trip in more ways than one. First, we decided to take the train for Dozer's delight. Which he did love! But Princess did NOT. Second, it was Saturday, so the train only runs every hour instead of every half hour. So we had to wait FOREVER.  Which is something Princess is not good at. She was happy at first though :). good thing we had warm clothes! Third, it was absolutely PACKED with people there! That doesn't make for an easy trip with a double stroller and two kids. But we did it, and I'm so glad we did :). It was about the only Christmas thing we were able to do! We found out we were pregnant the end of November, and I started getting really sick the beginning of December :(.  I was pretty bummed out, because I had ALL sorts of fun Christmas activities for my kids planned. And all I got to do was lay on the couch. All day. Every day. Until the end of January. No fun.


 I did manage to not throw up on Christmas morning though! Bonus! Princess got a snuggly baby doll, and she loves it!! It was pretty cute to watch her hug that thing.

I'm not sure where all my pics have gone to. I know this wasn't the only Christmas pic! But Christmas was magical all the same. The kids played with their new toys for days and days while I laid on the couch. Sure love these kids!!



1 comment: