Wednesday, May 21, 2014

Crafty business!!


I've got a problem. With crafting. I just love everything I try! So I'm starting a new adventure. I'm going to start selling some things so I can support my habit. I know. It's not the best idea to solve my problem :) but here goes nothing!! I've had the most interest in stamping. I do custom hand stamped jewelry and keychains. I really hate when people charge an arm and a leg for something neat, so I'm trying to keep my cost as low as possible. I use aluminum tags. One, because they are cheaper than steel or silver. Two, because they are not nearly as hard on my stamps. I order in a few charms at a time, so I may not always have everything on hand. 

I charge: 
$5 for one keychain with one blank, one bead, and one charm. I don't sell necklaces because usually everyone has a chain they can use. 
$3 for one keychain with one blank.
$1 per extra blank or charm.
I have lots of birthstones in stock right now.

You come up with any idea that's not copywrited and I'll do it!! 

Here are some examples of tags I've made so far:

1 comment: